We Provide Best
IT Consulting Services
To integrate transformative digital technologies and bring disruptive changes to your business model and processes.
To coordinate activities within one or multiple IT projects to achieve faster project workflow and quality results.
to better IT
We provide a full-service package of assistance for IT projects – we plan, design, implement and continuously support changes.
Value-driven IT strategies
IT technologies and innovations is vast and growing. We help companies navigate it and make smart.
Each IT strategy we create is unique. But the knowledge of industry commonalities helps us factor in possible regulations, mind business challenges and target audience from the start. The less time we need for the initial research, the faster we bring real value to you.
Driven to innovate
Achievement is a result
Network of IT consultants
Focused on quality
A quality-first approach
We Organize Our
Goal: to improve your business efficiency by planning, prioritizing and guiding your digital transformation initiatives.
Digital transformation areas:
- Digital customer experience: ecommerce, immersive digital experience, digitization of in-store experience.
- Digital supply chain: demand forecasting, e-procurement, inventory and multi-channel order management.
- Digital customer service: multi-channel service desk, remote servicing, AI-powered chatbots.
- Industry 4.0: production optimization, preventive maintenance, digital twins, quality control.
- Healthcare digitization: telemedicine, remote health monitoring, digital patient engagement, medical image analysis.
- Digital work environment: daily workflow automation, team collaboration, remote work, e-learning.
Goal: to align your IT assets with current and anticipated business goals.
- Assessing IT governance effectiveness and the current state of your IT environment: applications and IT infrastructure complexity, application integrations, databases and data warehouses, development infrastructure.
- Outlining a high-level IT strategy addressing business needs and aligning IT resources accordingly.
- Planning strategic initiatives to achieve the desired state: software development, modernization, migration, re-architecting activities.
- Providing investment and time estimates for each initiative.
- Prioritizing the initiatives based on the urgency of changes and expected investment return.
Goal: to build sustainable IT capabilities able to support business plans.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting IT operational inefficiencies (in supply chain management, procurement, manufacturing, service operations, ITSM, etc.).
- Analyzing current hardware, software and third-party service providers, providing comparison analysis with alternatives.
- Planning ways to improve the efficiency, speed and cost of your IT operations (automating processes, migrating IT infrastructure to the cloud, etc.).
- Building an IT change management practice.
- Setting up development infrastructure (CI/CD pipeline, issue tracking and team collaboration tools, and more).
- Enhancing the security of IT infrastructure.